- AGAT Software to introduce a new UC platform for the education industry – Webex Teams Advanced Controls for Education.
- Webex Teams Advanced Controls for Education is designed to follow the requests of expert educators and IT professionals in the education industry.
Launch of new UC platform for the education industry
AGAT, an innovative software provider specializing in security and compliance solutions for Unified Communication and Collaboration (UCC) platforms such as Zoom, Skype for Business, Slack, Webex Teams and Meetings (Office 365), and others. The company recently publicized the launch of a new unified collaboration (UC) platform for the education industry – “Webex Teams Advanced Controls for Education.”
AGAT’s award-winning flagship product called SphereShield is a RegTech and Cybersecurity software that handles security threats concerning authentication and identity, data protection, and content inspection for UCC services.
By leveraging the Ethical Wall’s present features, SphereShield by AGAT will offer unique capabilities that suit requests from educational institutions using MS Teams or Webex Teams.
Webex Teams Advanced Controls for Education is designed to follow the requests of expert educators and IT professionals in the education industry. This product’s primary aim is to adapt Webex Teams to the most rigorous security and code of conduct requirements and enhance the continuing communications by offering a reliable and safe environment for both teachers and students.
See what the expert says!
Yoav Crombie, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer at AGAT Software, commented: “The pandemic made many educational institutions invest massively in Unified Communications platforms like Webex Teams.” Further, he added, “Webex Teams offers many degrees of freedom for collaboration and communication, and that can be very useful sometimes; however, there are many scenarios where compliance, security, and institutional rules require more controls. For example, there is a need for a rule blocking a 12th-grade student from talking with a 5th-grade student.”
The enhanced features for Webex Teams Advanced Controls for Education include:
- Block students from communicating between grades
- Double-check, a teacher, is present in every communication
- Automatically assign moderator role for the teachers
- Control who can create spaces
- Block students from communicating with other users and also blocks external users from adding a student to their space
- Control over addition and deletion of participants
- Automatically add a global moderator to every space
- Restrict troublemakers to communicate only with teachers
- Inspect content using profanity filters