- Q-KON South Africa declared its OEM agreement with Oracle Communications.
- The agreement will help businesses and service providers boost their digital transformation journey.
SADC wide OEM agreement
A member of Oracle Partner Network (OPN), Q-KON South Africa (Q-KON SA), declared its new agreement called “Southern African Development Community (SADC) wide OEM (original equipment manufacturer)” agreement with Oracle Communications. In addition to Q-KON SA’s present range of unified communication (UC) offerings, the integrated communications and cloud solutions from Oracle Communications will help businesses and service providers boost their digital transformation journey.
The agreement covers critical Oracle technologies that include:
- Industry-leading Enterprise Session Border Controller (formerly Acme Packet)
- SD-WAN (formerly Talari Networks)
- Cloud-based network monitoring and management solutions
The agreement will open doors for more unique opportunities for the IT channel to drive and secure WAN (Wide Area Network) environments and unified communications with the world’s leading technology vendors’ solutions. The technologies allow enterprise clientele to use cloud and cloud communications platforms when video conferencing has become business-critical.
Tjaart de Wet, Managing Director at Q-KON SA, commented: “We are excited to offer our engineering and support capability to the Oracle channel. It is refreshing to once again work with a manufacturer that acknowledges and understands the value of the technical expertise in the channel. We are fortunate to now have the Oracle Communications products to address our new market requirements.”