- LinkShadow offers AI-based security tools to quickly detect anomalous behavior and take immediate action, thus preventing data loss.
- Through AI-powered User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA), LinkShadow Cybersecurity Analytics can easily detect threat signals and identify suspicious behavior.
Endace, a network monitoring technology provider, and LinkShadow, a next-generation cybersecurity analytics company, announced that the latter has joined the former’s Fusion Partner program. With this deal, enterprises will benefit from enhanced SOC (Security Operations Center) team productivity, streamlined investigation workflows, and reduced threat exposure.
With a robust next-generation cybersecurity analytics platform, LinkShadow provides enterprises with Artificial Intelligence-based security tools to quickly detect anomalous behavior and take immediate action, thus preventing data loss. With the help of AI-powered User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA), LinkShadow Cybersecurity Analytics can easily detect threat signals and identify suspicious behavior.
The EndaceProbe Analytics Platforms can capture, index, and store a complete history of network traffic, preserving critical evidence with an indelible record that enables quick and conclusive investigation and resolution of cyber threats.
After integrating LinkShadow’s birds-eye view of threat activity and powerful threat detection with EndaceProbes’s always-on network history and rapid search capabilities, security analysts can rapidly access and understand fully potential network attacks.
Enterprises will appreciate the benefits of this partnership:
- Enhanced team productivity with AI-powered automated cybersecurity analytics along with the rapid search and data-mining of network history;
- LinkShadow’s UEBA can detect even the most sophisticated threats;
- Incident response can be done at speed with 100% accurate recorded network history that can be accessed from any detected anomaly
- Investigation workflows can be streamlined with speedy access to definitive packet evidence via EndaceVision, a browser-based analysis and forensics tool included with all EndaceProbes;
- Definitive evidence trails, with accurate records of all relevant packets;
- Endace’s Fusion Partner program allows for pre-built integration
Cary Wright, Endace’s VP Product Management, said, “Security analysts will absolutely benefit from the integration of LinkShadow Cybersecurity Analytics and EndaceProbe. It gives them the ability to go from any suspicious activity that LinkShadow AI detects directly to the related packet data with a single click. They can rapidly determine those threats that pose the most serious risk and respond quickly to thwart attacks. We welcome LinkShadow as an Endace Fusion Partner.”
Fadi Sharaf, Regional Sales Director at LinkShadow, said, “We at LinkShadow are glad to join forces with Endace. Together we can empower our clients with the capability to drill deeply into any packet to enrich their investigations and assess their decision making, allowing faster and more efficient threat mitigation. The integration is straightforward and seamless, and the outcome is absolutely stunning. We are happy to work hand-in-hand with Endace to provide optimum value and ROI to our clients.”