Whatever a retailer’s size, product offerings or channel, sales and use tax compliance is an essential part of business operations. But with thousands of tax jurisdictions in the U.S. and shifting definitions of what constitutes a nexus, compliance processes can prove complex even for sophisticated merchants — and a truly difficult challenge for any size business.
Sales and use tax compliance applications that are seamlessly integrated with retail operating solutions can effectively meet these challenges for retailers while still providing more timely and accurate data, along with signature-ready returns and up-to-date exemption certifications. Download this e-book to learn how retailers can leverage cloud-based technology to gain the following benefits:
- Reduced time and effort to perform sales and use tax calculations
- Greater accuracy of returns and compliance data
- Faster user adoption with anytime, anywhere accessibility
- Improved scalability to meet changing sales and use tax requirements
- Lower operating costs and fast time-to-value with cloud integration through Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce