Privilege review and logging have always been a major headache in e-discovery, but AI tools and methods, when thoughtfully integrated into a litigation workflow, are changing review today—and are poised to make a major impact on the review of tomorrow.
In this webcast, experts in the know explore how savvy users are applying AI and machine learning tools to expedite the privilege workflow now, and look ahead at their potential to fully streamline the privilege review process going forward. Topics will include:
- AI tools that can be deployed in your eDiscovery tool to help automate parts of the privilege workflow
- Abandoning the existing keyword paradigm in favor of classification engines that can be applied across assets, practice groups, firms, or lines of business
- How to triage a privilege review to more readily assess accuracy – Challenges and barriers
- How deep learning models can learn from human decisions already applied in various dimensions to accelerate the privilege workflow
- Caveats and possibilities
- Necessary steps to advance future progress