International transactions come with a unique set of challenges, from onboarding employees in countries where there is no existing business entity, to accurately estimating costs and time required. The complexities multiply when companies are managing several transactions simultaneously and in different countries.
Honing in on the most valuable resource, what headwinds do buyers and sellers face during international transactions when it comes to their teams?
This playbook covers:
- Costs and value management.
- Compliance and labor law hurdles.
- Capturing and retaining value.
The guide to choosing the employer of record model
You will find that some EOR partners outsource hiring through third parties – the aggregator model. Other partners own the entire infrastructure in each country and employs your team members on their entities – the wholly owned infrastructure model. Which one is better for your clients?
Download this eBook to learn:
- Why security, ownership of intellectual property, risk, and compliance all hinge on finding the right EOR.
- How the EOR model dictates the experience you’re building for your global team members.
- What questions you should ask a potential EOR partner.
Choosing the right Employer of Record matters – and we can help guide your clients through the process.