- Organizations can be more compliant with the present, supporting, and emerging operational resilience regulatory standards.
- Fusion has dealt directly with over 200 financial services institutions and insurance companies.
- Fusion’s financial services and insurance solutions support Bank of England/PRA/FCA guidance via a community-designed platform.
Fusion Risk Management, Inc., a leading supplier of operational resilience, risk management, and business continuity software and services, announced a partnership with Unified Compliance Framework (UCF) and expanded compliance functionality for the financial services and insurance industries.
With the integration and extended offerings, organizations can be more compliant with the present, supporting, and emerging operational resilience regulatory standards.
Fusion has dealt directly with over 200 financial services institutions and insurance companies to help them meet and exceed the new regulatory standards by launching further service offerings and product enhancements, such as scenario testing features, Operational Resilience Self-Assessment, and new training materials for clients.
For more than 15 years, Fusion has been a trustworthy partner providing excellent service to help firms navigate difficult and increasing regulatory requirements.
Fusion’s financial services and insurance solutions support the Bank of England/PRA/FCA guidance via a community-designed platform that:
- Maps all-important business functions and identifies priority areas.
- Automates prominent risk indicators, establishes impact tolerances and notifies risk teams when a change requires attention.
- Provides test scenarios and response plans, assisting your team in understanding dependencies, identifying gaps, mitigating dangers, seizing opportunities, and dynamically managing whatever disruptions arise.
- Provides customized experiences to increase organization engagement and streamline data collection and evidence gathering.
- Helps identify essential rules and standards, create control structures, manage regulatory changes, and demonstrate compliance smoothly.
The Fusion-UCF alliance provides the financial services and insurance industries with the tools they need to deal with the most immediate and pressing regulatory concerns about operational resilience.
With this collaboration and enhanced compliance offerings, Fusion customers will be able to use tools such as change management, control mapping, workflows, audit support, action plans, dashboards, and data modeling. They will be able to track and create actionable strategies aligned with current and upcoming standards to ensure compliance. The cooperation and increased solutions enable a data-driven approach to compliance.
“Over the last year, as the global risk landscape continued to evolve, we have seen heightened regulatory action affecting financial services and insurance firms, creating an increasingly complex regulatory environment. Today’s organizations must now navigate a growing web of standards and requirements while continuously demonstrating their operational resilience,” said Michael Campbell, Chief Executive Officer, Fusion Risk Management.
“With the compliance landscape rapidly evolving, organizations require the tools to fuel compliance initiatives and demonstrate compliance to key stakeholders. With this UCF and Fusion integration, joint customers can now leverage UCF data to gain an immediate understanding of which controls should be implemented to prove compliance across multiple regulations and standards. The partnership enables a streamlined approach to compliance, empowering organizations to make data driven decisions,” said Dorian Cougias, Chief Executive Officer, Unified Compliance.